Submit News to the Website
All members and supporting members are encouraged to submit news, articles, press releases to the website. Send submissions to Sue Bookhout.
Website submission specs
- Submit in a Word doc, left aligned, with one space between paragraphs.
- Or just paste your release into your email
- Do not send a PDF please because it's more difficult to format on the web page.
- Title of the post
- Content of the post
- Contact info for readers at the end of the post
- At least one decent image (.jpg or .png file). Photo should be landscape orientation (wider than tall). 740x400 pixels is ideal.
- Supporting members are welcome to include their logo
Submit News to the Newsletter
All members and supporting members are also invited to submit news for the quarterly newsletter. Newsletters are published November 1, February 1, May 1 and August 1, with a deadline will be 10 days prior to pub date. Please send submissions to Dan Ladd.
Newsletter submission specs:
- 12 point size text, indented one space only with a space between paragraphs.
- Only one space between sentences
- Capitalize all sub headers
- Write a creative headline
- Send low-res photos with captions
- If possible, please do not send your reports as attachments (especially Word docs). Just simply copy your text and paste it into an e-mail, or I can work with a PDF.